Thursday, March 25, 2010

36 ; ...

Hello Rubyians , <:!

Long time no post here eh :x.
My school life isn't going well , oh well what can I do?
What I done last 2month was already over , nothing for me to forgive or forget.

Anyway , today my school got crosscountry :D.
Went to Macritchy Reservior(?).
Somehow like that spell ><.

I not good at spelling that 2word :x.
Anyway , while I was running , the forest was definitely amazing eh.
I like what were in there and etc.
Hope we can go there together :)?

Go there have picnic :B , it will be the best picnic ever O:!
There isn't much for me to post in here. ):
Tryin' to add in more for this post ^^.

Hope you all school life in Secondary goes well eh :D?
Don't get detention/suspension , I hope I don't get in my secondary school life.
And of course don't get canning eh , will affect your future ^^.

Suddenly I feel like crying >.>.
Too dramatic :) , oh well , listening to a song that I feel like it is a sad song .___.''.

Okay , all must study hard eh :D.
Work hard go to Express/Normal Acadamic :).
Get good grades and make Mr Aaron Tan proud :x!

And I must not forget Mr Aaron Tan world biggest Doraemon >All must help me find that Biggest Doraemon for me :B.
Whahahaha , thats all for today ^^v.

Have a greatest day in your everyday life.
Staytunefornext <:!

No comments:

Post a Comment