Monday, April 5, 2010

37 ; One for All and All for One...

Hello Rubyians , <:!

What a great day today :).
Today is the 5th of April , so fast 3 month pass/past already.
School just started on 1st Jan 2010 and now 5th April already.

Today I have a lot a lot of laughters ,
it makes me think of last year at 6Ruby.
Laughing like a mad person in there.

Somehow I miss that laughters.
I feel that living in Secondary is tough.

Just like what other seniors said ,
in Secondary school there will be all those Ahbeng , Ahlian , Ahhui and etc.
Once you bully one of their friend , you are so dead.

Okay nevermind , let's don't talk about this cause is meaningless :).
On 13 April 2010 , I will be having oral already.
Crap , I don't like oral.
Don't know what kind of Oral will appear >.>.
Looking forward to it?

Oh yeah , you all know I same school with Nikki , Camyln and Tellson right?
Yep , they are having fun with their classes :).
Just that I not always hanging out with them.
Cause they Express and hard to find them.

Their subject are always different :) , can't communicate well.
Nikki and Camyln always hang out together cause their class is just next with each other.
And hope that those same school with each other will have fun ^^.

Don't destroy your friendship with your Primary friends okay :D?
If you destroy it , when we meet together the atmosphere will be different :)
Oh yeah , somehow I forgotton about Alicia , Alvin and JunWei.

If we somehow also ask them to meet out with us , don't treat them differently :D.
Just say hi and don't start a fight or quarrel with them. (:
Just leave them alone and talk to whoever you want ^^.

Ohoh , I got something important for you all :D!
Go Nikki's blog to support her :D , she still writing xiao shuo you know :).
For someone like her age , like to write xiao shuo.

I think she can go write books already , hahahas!

Okay that's all ,
Have a great great great day all of you :D.

Staytunefornext on 6Rubyians' blog(:!

No comments:

Post a Comment