Thursday, May 6, 2010

37 ; Do cherish people who are with you , they will one day gone without telling you...

Hello Humans , <:!

Did you see the title?
Those who know , please remember to cherish your precious ones.
And , today got a lot a lot of things happen.

Oh yeah , skip those sad parts.
I going for cosplay :D!
Anime cosplay.

Anyone know?
Don't know check :x.
I going to cosplay.

I don't know the place is at where.
But I know it is hold at Downtown East.
-smile-.

Can anyone kindly ask for the 6Rubyian's blog account?
It's getting annoying that no one is posting.
You know is I think of the idea to create the blog.

But then you all aren't doing anything but posting your own blog.
Is that fair to this blog when you posting own one?
I post quite enough.

I even transfer the blog post to here.
PLEASE GET BLOGGER ACCOUNT FROM ME , DION OR THOSE WHO KNOW.

Okay nothing to post.
Hope you all get good grades in your Mid-Year Examination -smile-.

Staytunefornext.

From ,
YunQian

No comments:

Post a Comment